Ukraine says won`t yield to `terrorists`
Ukraine`s acting President Oleksandr Turchynov said Thursday his country will not yield to what he called a "terrorist threat" and told Russia to "stop interfering" in the ex-Soviet republic.
"We will not back down from the terrorist threat," Turchynov said in a televised address.
"We demand Russia stop interfering in the internal affairs of Ukraine... and withdraw its troops from the eastern border of Ukraine."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- AIMIM to move to SC against Bombay HC verdict on allowing women entry to Haji Ali
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- US aid to Pakistan shrinks amid mounting frustration over militants
- SC asks Parsvnath to refund home buyers; builder says it can't repay