Ukraine warns against terror attack by radical groups
Kiev: Ukrainian government said Friday it has information that far-right radical groups in the country could be planning a terror attack.
"The far-right radicals are preparing to disturb the peace again and they will not stop short of anything, even a terror attack," Xinhua quoted Interior Minister Vitaliy Zakharchenko as saying.
The protests in Ukraine began last November against the government`s decision to put on hold an association agreement with the European Union.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic