Ukraine warns against terror attack by radical groups
Kiev: Ukrainian government said Friday it has information that far-right radical groups in the country could be planning a terror attack.
"The far-right radicals are preparing to disturb the peace again and they will not stop short of anything, even a terror attack," Xinhua quoted Interior Minister Vitaliy Zakharchenko as saying.
The protests in Ukraine began last November against the government`s decision to put on hold an association agreement with the European Union.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming