Ukraine warns against terror attack by radical groups
Kiev: Ukrainian government said Friday it has information that far-right radical groups in the country could be planning a terror attack.
"The far-right radicals are preparing to disturb the peace again and they will not stop short of anything, even a terror attack," Xinhua quoted Interior Minister Vitaliy Zakharchenko as saying.
The protests in Ukraine began last November against the government`s decision to put on hold an association agreement with the European Union.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites