Ukraine warns against terror attack by radical groups
Kiev: Ukrainian government said Friday it has information that far-right radical groups in the country could be planning a terror attack.
"The far-right radicals are preparing to disturb the peace again and they will not stop short of anything, even a terror attack," Xinhua quoted Interior Minister Vitaliy Zakharchenko as saying.
The protests in Ukraine began last November against the government`s decision to put on hold an association agreement with the European Union.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter