Ukraine warns against terror attack by radical groups
Kiev: Ukrainian government said Friday it has information that far-right radical groups in the country could be planning a terror attack.
"The far-right radicals are preparing to disturb the peace again and they will not stop short of anything, even a terror attack," Xinhua quoted Interior Minister Vitaliy Zakharchenko as saying.
The protests in Ukraine began last November against the government`s decision to put on hold an association agreement with the European Union.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video