Ukranian teenager is a living cartoon character!
London: A Ukranian teenager has literally transformed herself into a living cartoon character, complete with miniature waist, coloured hair, and a defined pout.
With her enormous, glassy eyes, purple hair and coquettish pose, this girl could have stepped from the scene of a Japanese anime film, Daily Mail reported.
Anastasiya Shpagina, 19, who is an animated Japanese cartoons fan, takes style inspiration from the cartoons and computer animations that have a huge following in Japan. She has even adopted a Japanese name -- Fukkacumi.
Anime characters often feature big eyes and heads that are disproportionately large in comparison to their body.
Shpagina, who measures 5`2", is already reported to have slimmed down to just over six stone in her attempts to resemble a living anime character. She is said to spend 30 minutes to apply her make-up to each one of her eyes.
With over 10,000 fans on Facebook, the teenager also posts videos on YouTube showing how she applies her make-up.
One of such video clips, in which Shpagina is seen revealing how she achieves her `flower fairy` look, has been watched more than 150,000 times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win