Ukranian teenager is a living cartoon character!
London: A Ukranian teenager has literally transformed herself into a living cartoon character, complete with miniature waist, coloured hair, and a defined pout.
With her enormous, glassy eyes, purple hair and coquettish pose, this girl could have stepped from the scene of a Japanese anime film, Daily Mail reported.
Anastasiya Shpagina, 19, who is an animated Japanese cartoons fan, takes style inspiration from the cartoons and computer animations that have a huge following in Japan. She has even adopted a Japanese name -- Fukkacumi.
Anime characters often feature big eyes and heads that are disproportionately large in comparison to their body.
Shpagina, who measures 5`2", is already reported to have slimmed down to just over six stone in her attempts to resemble a living anime character. She is said to spend 30 minutes to apply her make-up to each one of her eyes.
With over 10,000 fans on Facebook, the teenager also posts videos on YouTube showing how she applies her make-up.
One of such video clips, in which Shpagina is seen revealing how she achieves her `flower fairy` look, has been watched more than 150,000 times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah