UN chief urges Iran to allay nuclear concerns
Tehran: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Thursday urged Iran to allay international concerns over its controversial nuclear program.
For the safety of the region and the world, Iran should take measures and build mutual trust to allay international concerns, said Ban.
This can be done through cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), said the UN secretary-general.
Ban made the remarks in the 16th Non-Aligned Movement Summit opened here in Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city