UN chief urges Iran to allay nuclear concerns
Tehran: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Thursday urged Iran to allay international concerns over its controversial nuclear program.
For the safety of the region and the world, Iran should take measures and build mutual trust to allay international concerns, said Ban.
This can be done through cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), said the UN secretary-general.
Ban made the remarks in the 16th Non-Aligned Movement Summit opened here in Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt