UN chief urges Iran to allay nuclear concerns
Tehran: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Thursday urged Iran to allay international concerns over its controversial nuclear program.
For the safety of the region and the world, Iran should take measures and build mutual trust to allay international concerns, said Ban.
This can be done through cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), said the UN secretary-general.
Ban made the remarks in the 16th Non-Aligned Movement Summit opened here in Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes