UN chief urges Iran to allay nuclear concerns
Tehran: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Thursday urged Iran to allay international concerns over its controversial nuclear program.
For the safety of the region and the world, Iran should take measures and build mutual trust to allay international concerns, said Ban.
This can be done through cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), said the UN secretary-general.
Ban made the remarks in the 16th Non-Aligned Movement Summit opened here in Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'