UN experts in Netherlands to begin sample testing
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
The experts will test the samples collected from the site near Damascus suburb where the August 21 chemical weapon attack took place. Samples will be checked for traces of poison gas.
The samples are expected to be sent to well-equipped laboratories across the Europe.
The UN inspectors had ended their visit in Syria earlier in the day and reached Netherlands.
While the US has alleged Assad government`s involvement in the chemical attacks, Russia has asked the former to provide evidence before accusing Assad regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!