UN experts in Netherlands to begin sample testing
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
The experts will test the samples collected from the site near Damascus suburb where the August 21 chemical weapon attack took place. Samples will be checked for traces of poison gas.
The samples are expected to be sent to well-equipped laboratories across the Europe.
The UN inspectors had ended their visit in Syria earlier in the day and reached Netherlands.
While the US has alleged Assad government`s involvement in the chemical attacks, Russia has asked the former to provide evidence before accusing Assad regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users