UN experts in Netherlands to begin sample testing
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
The experts will test the samples collected from the site near Damascus suburb where the August 21 chemical weapon attack took place. Samples will be checked for traces of poison gas.
The samples are expected to be sent to well-equipped laboratories across the Europe.
The UN inspectors had ended their visit in Syria earlier in the day and reached Netherlands.
While the US has alleged Assad government`s involvement in the chemical attacks, Russia has asked the former to provide evidence before accusing Assad regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Tata Motors profits fall on weak Jaguar Land Rover sales
- Russia to pay bonuses to athletes barred from Rio Olympics 2016
- Scorpene data leak unintentional, navy will address all concerns: Parrikar
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: India Red crush India Green by 219 runs
- UEFA Europa League Draw: Groups, Fixtures, Top clashes – All you need to know!