UN experts say N Korea is exporting nuke technology
United Nations: UN experts say North Korea is exporting nuclear and ballistic missile technology and using intermediaries, shell companies and overseas criminal networks to circumvent UN sanctions.
The seven-member panel monitoring sanctions against North Korea said in a report obtained by The Associated Press late Thursday that its research indicates that Pyongyang is involved in banned nuclear and ballistic activities in Iran, Syria and Myanmar. It called for further study of these suspected activities and urged all countries to try to prevent them.
The 47-page report and a lengthy annex document sanctions violations reported by U.N. member states, including four cases involving arms exports and two seizures of luxury goods. The report also details the broad range of techniques that North Korea is using to try to evade sanctions imposed after its nuclear tests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump has sacrificed nothing: father of Pak-origin US soldier
- Rio 2016: Brazil arrests man on terrorism charges ahead of Olympics
- Hillary Clinton: Burning ambition and resilience to match
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- India's most beloved tiger 'Jai' untraceable even after 3 months