UN nuclear chief defers issue of visit to Iran`s Parchin
Tehran: The head of the UN nuclear watchdog today deferred the issue of a visit by inspectors to the Parchin military complex where Iran allegedly conducted research on atomic weapons.
"Parchin continues to be important and will be addressed on the subsequent steps under this framework," Yukiya Amano told reporters in Tehran of an initial agreement signed with Iran for a "roadmap for cooperation".
"It is obvious that Iran`s nuclear issue is a complicated issue with a long history and not everything will come overnight," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead