The Hague: The Yugoslav war crimes tribunal says the trial of former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic will begin on October 26.
Karadzic faces 11 charges including two counts of genocide for allegedly masterminding Serb atrocities throughout the 1992-95 Bosnian war.
He claims he is innocent of all charges.
In a scheduling order released on Thursday, the judge guiding the case to trial says the trial will begin the morning of October 26.
Earlier this month, judge O-Gon Kwon had set a preliminary date of October 21 for the trial to start.
The trial is expected to last three years.