Univ of Colorado gets suspicious packages
Aurora: Officials at the University of Colorado say they received two suspicious packages on Monday at the Denver-area school.
The first package arrived early in the morning and was slipped under the door at a campus building while it was mostly empty. People were not allowed into the building until the threat was cleared. A spokeswoman says she does not know what the package was or who it came from.
The second package was addressed to a person in a separate building and came to the school`s central mail facility.
Police have said that the suspect in a shooting that killed 12 people during an early Thursday showing of the new Batman movie ordered ammunition online and received at least 50 packages in four months at his home and at school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'