Univ of Colorado gets suspicious packages
Aurora: Officials at the University of Colorado say they received two suspicious packages on Monday at the Denver-area school.
The first package arrived early in the morning and was slipped under the door at a campus building while it was mostly empty. People were not allowed into the building until the threat was cleared. A spokeswoman says she does not know what the package was or who it came from.
The second package was addressed to a person in a separate building and came to the school`s central mail facility.
Police have said that the suspect in a shooting that killed 12 people during an early Thursday showing of the new Batman movie ordered ammunition online and received at least 50 packages in four months at his home and at school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA