Univ of Colorado gets suspicious packages
Aurora: Officials at the University of Colorado say they received two suspicious packages on Monday at the Denver-area school.
The first package arrived early in the morning and was slipped under the door at a campus building while it was mostly empty. People were not allowed into the building until the threat was cleared. A spokeswoman says she does not know what the package was or who it came from.
The second package was addressed to a person in a separate building and came to the school`s central mail facility.
Police have said that the suspect in a shooting that killed 12 people during an early Thursday showing of the new Batman movie ordered ammunition online and received at least 50 packages in four months at his home and at school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi