UNSC condemns attacks on Israeli diplomats in India
New York: The UN Security Council has condemned the recent terrorist attack on an Israeli embassy staffer in New Delhi.
The members of the council condemned the recurring acts of violence against diplomatic and consular representatives, it said a statement on Thursday.
On February 13, four people were injured when an Israeli diplomat`s car was hit by a bomb near the Israeli embassy in New Delhi.
Tal Yehoshua Koren, wife of the Israeli defence attaché, and an Israeli embassy staffer herself suffered multiple injuries in the attack.
On the same day, an Israeli embassy staffer in Tbilisi discovered a bomb attached to his car. The bomb was later defused, Xinhua reported.
"The members of the Security Council reaffirmed that terrorism in all its forms and manifestations constitutes one of the most serious threats to peace and security and that any acts of terrorism are criminal and unjustifiable regardless of their motivations, whenever and by whomsoever committed," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!