US: 4 dead in Florida beauty salon shooting
Casselberry: A gunman opened fire in a central Florida beauty salon today, fatally shooting three women and wounding a fourth before leaving the scene and killing himself, police said.
The gunman entered Las Dominicanas M & M Salon in Casselberry shortly after 11 am, police spokeswoman Sara Brady said. Two women escaped the salon.
Police have not identified the victims or the gunman. Brady said the shooting appears to be part of a domestic dispute.
The phone rang unanswered at the salon. A video posted on the site has a woman explaining in Spanish the services offered at the salon for men and women.
Brady said the fourth victim was being treated at an Orlando hospital. Her condition was not immediately released. Casselberry is about 24 kilometers northeast of Orlando.
In October 2011, police say an angry ex-husband donned a bulletproof vest before killing his ex-wife and six of her fellow stylists and patrons at a Southern California hair salon. He also is accused of killing a man in the parking lot. Scott Dekraai is awaiting trial on murder charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lightning strikes German football pitch, 35 hurt, 3 seriously
- People's faith in our work renewed our vigour: PM Modi at India Gate
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli praises rival captain David Warner, predicts tough final against Sunrisers Hyderabad
- OnePlus to open service centres in India, guarantees 1 hour turnaround time
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali pile pressure on visitors on Day 2