US airmen to testify in Frankfurt trial
Frankfurt: US airmen are scheduled to testify in the trial of a Kosovo Albanian man accused of killing two of their comrades.
Arid Uka is charged with two counts of murder for the March 02 slayings of Senior Airman Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Airman 1st Class Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.
The 21-year-old also faces three counts of attempted murder for wounding two more airmen and taking aim at a third before his gun misfired.
Some of the airmen on the bus at Frankfurt airport the day that Uka attacked were scheduled to testify on Monday.
Uka has confessed to the attack. Under German law, the court is still required to hear all evidence in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought