US airmen to testify in Frankfurt trial
Frankfurt: US airmen are scheduled to testify in the trial of a Kosovo Albanian man accused of killing two of their comrades.
Arid Uka is charged with two counts of murder for the March 02 slayings of Senior Airman Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Airman 1st Class Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.
The 21-year-old also faces three counts of attempted murder for wounding two more airmen and taking aim at a third before his gun misfired.
Some of the airmen on the bus at Frankfurt airport the day that Uka attacked were scheduled to testify on Monday.
Uka has confessed to the attack. Under German law, the court is still required to hear all evidence in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact