US airmen to testify in Frankfurt trial
Frankfurt: US airmen are scheduled to testify in the trial of a Kosovo Albanian man accused of killing two of their comrades.
Arid Uka is charged with two counts of murder for the March 02 slayings of Senior Airman Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Airman 1st Class Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.
The 21-year-old also faces three counts of attempted murder for wounding two more airmen and taking aim at a third before his gun misfired.
Some of the airmen on the bus at Frankfurt airport the day that Uka attacked were scheduled to testify on Monday.
Uka has confessed to the attack. Under German law, the court is still required to hear all evidence in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert