US airmen to testify in Frankfurt trial
Frankfurt: US airmen are scheduled to testify in the trial of a Kosovo Albanian man accused of killing two of their comrades.
Arid Uka is charged with two counts of murder for the March 02 slayings of Senior Airman Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Airman 1st Class Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.
The 21-year-old also faces three counts of attempted murder for wounding two more airmen and taking aim at a third before his gun misfired.
Some of the airmen on the bus at Frankfurt airport the day that Uka attacked were scheduled to testify on Monday.
Uka has confessed to the attack. Under German law, the court is still required to hear all evidence in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you