US airmen to testify in Frankfurt trial
Frankfurt: US airmen are scheduled to testify in the trial of a Kosovo Albanian man accused of killing two of their comrades.
Arid Uka is charged with two counts of murder for the March 02 slayings of Senior Airman Nicholas J Alden, 25, from South Carolina, and Airman 1st Class Zachary R Cuddeback, 21, from Virginia.
The 21-year-old also faces three counts of attempted murder for wounding two more airmen and taking aim at a third before his gun misfired.
Some of the airmen on the bus at Frankfurt airport the day that Uka attacked were scheduled to testify on Monday.
Uka has confessed to the attack. Under German law, the court is still required to hear all evidence in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan