US airport evacuated after bomb threat
Washington: The San Antonio International Airport in the US was evacuated Wednesday after officials received a bomb threat, a media report said.
"The caller reported three vehicles in the lower level of the short-term parking garage contained explosives," the USA Today quoted the San Antonio TV station KSAT as saying.
Bomb-sniffing dogs checking out the vehicles reacted as though there could be explosives each of the three vehicles, San Antonio police chief William McManus said.
Exits and entrances to the airport have been blocked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured