US, Australia to take foreign jihadist fighters issue to UN: Kerry
Sydney: The United States and Australia agreed Tuesday to take concerns about the threat posed by jihadist foreign fighters in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere to the United Nations, US Secretary of State John Kerry said.
"We intend to join together in order to bring this to the United Nations meeting this month and put it on the agenda in a way that will elicit support from the source countries as well as those countries of concern," Kerry said after joint security talks in Sydney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video