US, Australia to take foreign jihadist fighters issue to UN: Kerry
Sydney: The United States and Australia agreed Tuesday to take concerns about the threat posed by jihadist foreign fighters in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere to the United Nations, US Secretary of State John Kerry said.
"We intend to join together in order to bring this to the United Nations meeting this month and put it on the agenda in a way that will elicit support from the source countries as well as those countries of concern," Kerry said after joint security talks in Sydney.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!