US blacklist is blow to ties with Russia: Kremlin
Moscow: Washington`s publication of a blacklist of 18 Russian officials allegedly connected to the prison death of a Russian lawyer is "a blow" to relations, President Vladimir Putin`s spokesman said on Sunday.
"It`s a blow to Russia-US bilateral relations," Dmitri Peskov told a Russian television station, according to the Interfax news agency.
He added that Moscow viewed Washington`s action as "direct interference in its domestic affairs".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert