US blacklist is blow to ties with Russia: Kremlin
Moscow: Washington`s publication of a blacklist of 18 Russian officials allegedly connected to the prison death of a Russian lawyer is "a blow" to relations, President Vladimir Putin`s spokesman said on Sunday.
"It`s a blow to Russia-US bilateral relations," Dmitri Peskov told a Russian television station, according to the Interfax news agency.
He added that Moscow viewed Washington`s action as "direct interference in its domestic affairs".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!