US blacklist is blow to ties with Russia: Kremlin
Moscow: Washington`s publication of a blacklist of 18 Russian officials allegedly connected to the prison death of a Russian lawyer is "a blow" to relations, President Vladimir Putin`s spokesman said on Sunday.
"It`s a blow to Russia-US bilateral relations," Dmitri Peskov told a Russian television station, according to the Interfax news agency.
He added that Moscow viewed Washington`s action as "direct interference in its domestic affairs".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical