US blacklist is blow to ties with Russia: Kremlin
Moscow: Washington`s publication of a blacklist of 18 Russian officials allegedly connected to the prison death of a Russian lawyer is "a blow" to relations, President Vladimir Putin`s spokesman said on Sunday.
"It`s a blow to Russia-US bilateral relations," Dmitri Peskov told a Russian television station, according to the Interfax news agency.
He added that Moscow viewed Washington`s action as "direct interference in its domestic affairs".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!