US chopper burned post emergency landing in S Korea
Seoul: A US military helicopter crash-landed on a farm and burned in South Korea`s southeastern city of Pohang, local media reported on Friday.
The Navy MH-53 with 12 American soldiers aboard made an emergency landing at 12:30 pm local time on its way to a US military base in the city, according to Yonhap News Agency.
The fire was put out by local firefighters. No casualties were reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row