US closely monitoring situation in China’s Xinjiang province
Washington: The US Tuesday said it is monitoring the situation in the restive Xinjiang province very closely and asked Chinese authorities to deal with the unrest in a transparent and lawful fashion.
"We are monitoring the situation in Xinjiang very closely," US State Department spokesman Ian Kelly told reporters here during a daily press briefing.
"We have called upon the Chinese authorities to deal with the unrest in a transparent and lawful fashion," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Punjab Elementary Teacher Training examination results declared; Check educationrecruitmentboard.com
- This new insulin pill could end painful treatment for diabetes patients
- Lewis Hamilton may take grid demotion at Belgian GP, confirm Mercedes
- Rahul Gandhi defamation case: Congress hits back at RSS, says why didn't Sangh file defamation case against others
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he's `scared` of retirement