US closely monitoring situation in China’s Xinjiang province
Washington: The US Tuesday said it is monitoring the situation in the restive Xinjiang province very closely and asked Chinese authorities to deal with the unrest in a transparent and lawful fashion.
"We are monitoring the situation in Xinjiang very closely," US State Department spokesman Ian Kelly told reporters here during a daily press briefing.
"We have called upon the Chinese authorities to deal with the unrest in a transparent and lawful fashion," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Posting babies' photos on Facebook put moms at depression risk
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Charleston church shooting case: US seeks death penalty for shooter Dylann Roof
- Irregularities in petition to oust Venezuela President Nicolas Maduro
- Alcohol kills an Indian every 96 minutes