US closely monitoring situation in China’s Xinjiang province
Washington: The US Tuesday said it is monitoring the situation in the restive Xinjiang province very closely and asked Chinese authorities to deal with the unrest in a transparent and lawful fashion.
"We are monitoring the situation in Xinjiang very closely," US State Department spokesman Ian Kelly told reporters here during a daily press briefing.
"We have called upon the Chinese authorities to deal with the unrest in a transparent and lawful fashion," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aryan Khan looks so Bollywood ready! Are filmmakers listening?
- Union Cabinet reshuffle? PM Modi seeks 'self appraisal' report from NDA govt ministers
- Rio Olympics: IOC denies wild card entry to Mary Kom for quadrennial event
- Hall of Shame: SBI says no law broken in funding cluster bomb maker
- Salman Khan ‘raped woman’ remark controversy: Case filed in UP court