US college evacuated after bomb threat
Washington: A college in the US state of Texas was evacuated Wednesday after receiving a bomb threat.
The bomb threat was received around 1.30 p.m. at Lone Star College-Tomball. Bomb squads were sent to the college, Xinhua reported.
"LSC-Tomball has received notification of a bomb threat on campus at 1.31 p.m. today. As a precautionary measure, classes and operations are cancelled until further notice. All are advised to evacuate this campus," read an alert posted on the college`s website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown