US cop turned `cannibal` because of Cameron Diaz
New York: A New York City cop - accused of plotting to kidnap, rape, cook and eat several women - said that he’s “experienced erotic arousal when imagining women being kidnapped and bound by others,” since he saw Cameron Diaz’s in her debut film ‘The Mask.’
That “pattern of arousal appears to have originated with a scene in the movie, ‘The Mask,’ in which Diaz pretends to be abducted and bound,” the New York Post quoted Gilberto Valle’s defence lawyers as saying.
And while the 29-year-old police officer discovered Internet porn in high school “and was particularly interested in bondage websites,” the Manhattan federal court filing said that his taste for cannibalism didn’t develop until he started college, when he found some porn DVDs that belonged to one of his roommates.
Public defenders Julia Gatto and Edward Zas wrote that it was this discovery that led Valle to darker fetish Web sites, including ‘Muki’s Kitchen,’ which was his gateway into cannibalism pornography.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA