US cop turned `cannibal` because of Cameron Diaz
New York: A New York City cop - accused of plotting to kidnap, rape, cook and eat several women - said that he’s “experienced erotic arousal when imagining women being kidnapped and bound by others,” since he saw Cameron Diaz’s in her debut film ‘The Mask.’
That “pattern of arousal appears to have originated with a scene in the movie, ‘The Mask,’ in which Diaz pretends to be abducted and bound,” the New York Post quoted Gilberto Valle’s defence lawyers as saying.
And while the 29-year-old police officer discovered Internet porn in high school “and was particularly interested in bondage websites,” the Manhattan federal court filing said that his taste for cannibalism didn’t develop until he started college, when he found some porn DVDs that belonged to one of his roommates.
Public defenders Julia Gatto and Edward Zas wrote that it was this discovery that led Valle to darker fetish Web sites, including ‘Muki’s Kitchen,’ which was his gateway into cannibalism pornography.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'