US couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
Nashport: An Ohio couple who held hands at breakfast every morning even after 70 years of marriage have died 15 hours apart.
Helen Felumlee of Nashport in central Ohio died April 12. She was 92. Her husband, 91-year-old Kenneth Felumlee, died April 13.
The couple`s children say the two met as teenagers and had been inseparable since then.
The Zanesville Times Recorder reports that the pair married February 20, 1944, and raised eight children.
Their daughter, Linda Cody, says the two were deeply in love to the end.
Cody says her father began to fade about 12 hours after her mother died and told them that he didn`t want to leave her by herself.
She says, "We knew when one went, the other was going to go."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday