US couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
Nashport: An Ohio couple who held hands at breakfast every morning even after 70 years of marriage have died 15 hours apart.
Helen Felumlee of Nashport in central Ohio died April 12. She was 92. Her husband, 91-year-old Kenneth Felumlee, died April 13.
The couple`s children say the two met as teenagers and had been inseparable since then.
The Zanesville Times Recorder reports that the pair married February 20, 1944, and raised eight children.
Their daughter, Linda Cody, says the two were deeply in love to the end.
Cody says her father began to fade about 12 hours after her mother died and told them that he didn`t want to leave her by herself.
She says, "We knew when one went, the other was going to go."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!