US declares two Lashkar-e-Taiba leaders global terrorists
Washington: The United States has declared two Lashkar-e-Taiba leaders as global terrorists.
According to a statement of the U.S. Treasury, the finance chief and a senior public relations official of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) have been declared as "global terrorists," and tight economic sanctions have been placed on both.
They have been identified as Nazir Ahmad Chaudhry (PR official) and Muhammad Hussein Gill (CFO), the Express Tribune reports.
Both were labelled "specially designated global terrorists,".
The LeT has already officially been named as a "foreign terrorist organisation" by the US Government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users