US declares two Lashkar-e-Taiba leaders global terrorists
Washington: The United States has declared two Lashkar-e-Taiba leaders as global terrorists.
According to a statement of the U.S. Treasury, the finance chief and a senior public relations official of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) have been declared as "global terrorists," and tight economic sanctions have been placed on both.
They have been identified as Nazir Ahmad Chaudhry (PR official) and Muhammad Hussein Gill (CFO), the Express Tribune reports.
Both were labelled "specially designated global terrorists,".
The LeT has already officially been named as a "foreign terrorist organisation" by the US Government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India