US deployed Facebook, Google, Yahoo as secret agents
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: In another string of exposure related to US surveillance programme, it has been disclosed that US’ National Security Agency and FBI were using Facebook, Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Microsoft and many other US-based companies to get access to user data.
The disclosure is a part of many leaks in NSA documents provided by Edward Snowden to the Guardian.
As reported, the US government has paid a huge amount to these companies. However, technology companies had earlier completely denied any association with NSA or FBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’