US deployed Facebook, Google, Yahoo as secret agents
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: In another string of exposure related to US surveillance programme, it has been disclosed that US’ National Security Agency and FBI were using Facebook, Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Microsoft and many other US-based companies to get access to user data.
The disclosure is a part of many leaks in NSA documents provided by Edward Snowden to the Guardian.
As reported, the US government has paid a huge amount to these companies. However, technology companies had earlier completely denied any association with NSA or FBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach