US did not alter missile shield for Russia: Kerry
Washington: US Secretary of State John Kerry is denying that the Obama administration has rolled back US missile defence programs in Europe because of Russian objections.
In a joint appearance with Poland`s Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski on Monday, Kerry was asked about the administration`s decision this year to cancel a key part of its plans in Europe. The issue has been sensitive in Poland, which is hosting parts of the European missile shield.
Kerry said that the decision had nothing to do with Russia. He said: "The United States of America has made zero zero concessions to Russia with respect to missile defence."
He said that the administration had not discussed the issue with Russia prior to its decision and that the other parts of the shield would be deployed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’