US drone kills seven in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least seven people were killed Friday in a US drone strike in Pakistan`s North Waziristan agency, Geo News reported citing officials.
It was first drone strike since Nawaz Sharif took over as prime minister this week while calling for an end to such attacks.
The incident occurred as a US drone targeting a house located in Miranshah town fired two missiles, leaving seven people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi