US drone kills seven in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least seven people were killed Friday in a US drone strike in Pakistan`s North Waziristan agency, Geo News reported citing officials.
It was first drone strike since Nawaz Sharif took over as prime minister this week while calling for an end to such attacks.
The incident occurred as a US drone targeting a house located in Miranshah town fired two missiles, leaving seven people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price