US drone kills seven in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least seven people were killed Friday in a US drone strike in Pakistan`s North Waziristan agency, Geo News reported citing officials.
It was first drone strike since Nawaz Sharif took over as prime minister this week while calling for an end to such attacks.
The incident occurred as a US drone targeting a house located in Miranshah town fired two missiles, leaving seven people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details