US extends sanctions against North Korea
Washington: The US Monday extended its sanctions against North Korea for another year.
In a notice sent to Congress, US President Barack Obama said North Korea posed an "unusual and extraordinary threat" to US national security, foreign policy and economy.
Washington accompanied the national emergency, first declared in June 2008, with sanctions against North Korea, which have been expanded over the years, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP