US F-16s make emergency landing at Japanese airport
Aomori: Two F-16 fighter jets from the US
made an emergency landing at Aomori airport in Japan after
they faced problems with the engines, local officials said.
Neither pilot suffered any injury.
The plane that landed at Misawa base in Aomori Prefecture
last afternoon had experienced some trouble during training as
part of a group of seven aircrafts, the officials said.
The incident caused a Japan Airlines flight from Tokyo`s
Haneda airport to land 15 minutes later than scheduled, the
The last time US fighters made emergency landings at
Aomori airport was in August 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win