US F-16s make emergency landing at Japanese airport
Aomori: Two F-16 fighter jets from the US
made an emergency landing at Aomori airport in Japan after
they faced problems with the engines, local officials said.
Neither pilot suffered any injury.
The plane that landed at Misawa base in Aomori Prefecture
last afternoon had experienced some trouble during training as
part of a group of seven aircrafts, the officials said.
The incident caused a Japan Airlines flight from Tokyo`s
Haneda airport to land 15 minutes later than scheduled, the
The last time US fighters made emergency landings at
Aomori airport was in August 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Angry African diplomats seek answers from Indian govt over attacks and harassment
- 7th pay commission: Secretaries group to submit report on revised pay structures by June end
- Jose Mourinho: Former Chelsea boss is all set to become Mancheser United's new manager
- Sensex zooms 391 points to hit 1-week high
- Inclusion of Pakistani players will raise importance, status of Indian Premier League: Zaheer Abbas