US F-16s make emergency landing at Japanese airport
Aomori: Two F-16 fighter jets from the US
made an emergency landing at Aomori airport in Japan after
they faced problems with the engines, local officials said.
Neither pilot suffered any injury.
The plane that landed at Misawa base in Aomori Prefecture
last afternoon had experienced some trouble during training as
part of a group of seven aircrafts, the officials said.
The incident caused a Japan Airlines flight from Tokyo`s
Haneda airport to land 15 minutes later than scheduled, the
The last time US fighters made emergency landings at
Aomori airport was in August 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog