US F-16s make emergency landing at Japanese airport
Aomori: Two F-16 fighter jets from the US
made an emergency landing at Aomori airport in Japan after
they faced problems with the engines, local officials said.
Neither pilot suffered any injury.
The plane that landed at Misawa base in Aomori Prefecture
last afternoon had experienced some trouble during training as
part of a group of seven aircrafts, the officials said.
The incident caused a Japan Airlines flight from Tokyo`s
Haneda airport to land 15 minutes later than scheduled, the
The last time US fighters made emergency landings at
Aomori airport was in August 2004.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam