US Fed watching Ukraine situation `very closely`
Washington: Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said Wednesday that the US central bank is watching the situation in Ukraine "very closely" amid worries about an escalation in tensions.
"We are not seeing broader global financial repercussions. But if this were to escalate, that would certainly be something that would be on our radar screen," she told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption