US Fed watching Ukraine situation `very closely`
Washington: Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said Wednesday that the US central bank is watching the situation in Ukraine "very closely" amid worries about an escalation in tensions.
"We are not seeing broader global financial repercussions. But if this were to escalate, that would certainly be something that would be on our radar screen," she told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi