US: For whom did Obama buy a round of beers?
Washington: Barack Obama won over a tent of drinkers at the Iowa State Fair on Monday when he declared that he’d buy a round of beers for 10 people as long as they weren’t a Romney supporter.
This move of the US President prompted chants from the some in the group who started chanting, ‘four more beers!’,” according to the pool report, Fox News reported.
In the video, Obama even tells the crowd “Hey everybody who’s over 21, you gotta buy a beer!”
Before Obama came anywhere near the Budweiser tent, his security team descended in full force, casing the perimeter with bomb-sniffing dogs.
Once the coast was clear, the user who posted the pics on Reddit said Obama shelled out cash for 12 beer tickets - two for himself and ten for the next ten customers to approach the tent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!