US: For whom did Obama buy a round of beers?
Washington: Barack Obama won over a tent of drinkers at the Iowa State Fair on Monday when he declared that he’d buy a round of beers for 10 people as long as they weren’t a Romney supporter.
This move of the US President prompted chants from the some in the group who started chanting, ‘four more beers!’,” according to the pool report, Fox News reported.
In the video, Obama even tells the crowd “Hey everybody who’s over 21, you gotta buy a beer!”
Before Obama came anywhere near the Budweiser tent, his security team descended in full force, casing the perimeter with bomb-sniffing dogs.
Once the coast was clear, the user who posted the pics on Reddit said Obama shelled out cash for 12 beer tickets - two for himself and ten for the next ten customers to approach the tent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics