US hacking accusations are misplaced: China
Beijing: The Chinese Defence Ministry on Thursday described the US report, alleging Chinese hackers of having obtained designs for US weapon systems, as erroneous.
The report underestimates the Pentagon`s security capabilities as well as the Chinese people`s intelligence, reported Xinhua citing Defence Ministry`s spokesperson Geng Yansheng on Thursday.
"China already has the ability to build the weapons needed for national security. China`s aircraft carrier, fighter jets, large transport aircraft and Beidou satellite navigation system have clearly demonstrated this," he said.
The Washington Post recently cited a US Defence Science Board report to be submitted to the Pentagon as saying that many advanced US weapon systems designs had been obtained by hackers from China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY