US hacking accusations are misplaced: China
Beijing: The Chinese Defence Ministry on Thursday described the US report, alleging Chinese hackers of having obtained designs for US weapon systems, as erroneous.
The report underestimates the Pentagon`s security capabilities as well as the Chinese people`s intelligence, reported Xinhua citing Defence Ministry`s spokesperson Geng Yansheng on Thursday.
"China already has the ability to build the weapons needed for national security. China`s aircraft carrier, fighter jets, large transport aircraft and Beidou satellite navigation system have clearly demonstrated this," he said.
The Washington Post recently cited a US Defence Science Board report to be submitted to the Pentagon as saying that many advanced US weapon systems designs had been obtained by hackers from China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured