US hacking accusations are misplaced: China
Beijing: The Chinese Defence Ministry on Thursday described the US report, alleging Chinese hackers of having obtained designs for US weapon systems, as erroneous.
The report underestimates the Pentagon`s security capabilities as well as the Chinese people`s intelligence, reported Xinhua citing Defence Ministry`s spokesperson Geng Yansheng on Thursday.
"China already has the ability to build the weapons needed for national security. China`s aircraft carrier, fighter jets, large transport aircraft and Beidou satellite navigation system have clearly demonstrated this," he said.
The Washington Post recently cited a US Defence Science Board report to be submitted to the Pentagon as saying that many advanced US weapon systems designs had been obtained by hackers from China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH