US: James Holmes not cooperating with police
Washington: Police in Aurora, Denver, have said that ‘Dark Knight’ massacre suspect James Holmes is refusing to co-operate with them.
Holmes, 24, has been accused of opening fire during a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises, killing 12 people and injuring 58, at a movie hall in Denver.
According to The Daily Express, Aurora police chief Dan Oates said Holmes had ‘lawyered up’ and was not talking.
Holmes has been given a public defender and is due to make an initial court appearance.
Oates said it could take months to determine a motive and police were working with FBI behavioural analysts.
He also revealed that Holmes had over 50 commercial packages delivered to his home and school address during the past four months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened