US: James Holmes not cooperating with police
Washington: Police in Aurora, Denver, have said that ‘Dark Knight’ massacre suspect James Holmes is refusing to co-operate with them.
Holmes, 24, has been accused of opening fire during a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises, killing 12 people and injuring 58, at a movie hall in Denver.
According to The Daily Express, Aurora police chief Dan Oates said Holmes had ‘lawyered up’ and was not talking.
Holmes has been given a public defender and is due to make an initial court appearance.
Oates said it could take months to determine a motive and police were working with FBI behavioural analysts.
He also revealed that Holmes had over 50 commercial packages delivered to his home and school address during the past four months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?