US: James Holmes not cooperating with police
Washington: Police in Aurora, Denver, have said that ‘Dark Knight’ massacre suspect James Holmes is refusing to co-operate with them.
Holmes, 24, has been accused of opening fire during a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises, killing 12 people and injuring 58, at a movie hall in Denver.
According to The Daily Express, Aurora police chief Dan Oates said Holmes had ‘lawyered up’ and was not talking.
Holmes has been given a public defender and is due to make an initial court appearance.
Oates said it could take months to determine a motive and police were working with FBI behavioural analysts.
He also revealed that Holmes had over 50 commercial packages delivered to his home and school address during the past four months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- Demand to ban advertisements on fairness creams in RS
- Migaloo sighting alert! White humpback whale spotted off Australia's Byron Bay (See pic)
- 'Iron Lady' Irom Sharmila to end 16-year fast on August 9, contest elections in Manipur