US: James Holmes not cooperating with police
Washington: Police in Aurora, Denver, have said that ‘Dark Knight’ massacre suspect James Holmes is refusing to co-operate with them.
Holmes, 24, has been accused of opening fire during a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises, killing 12 people and injuring 58, at a movie hall in Denver.
According to The Daily Express, Aurora police chief Dan Oates said Holmes had ‘lawyered up’ and was not talking.
Holmes has been given a public defender and is due to make an initial court appearance.
Oates said it could take months to determine a motive and police were working with FBI behavioural analysts.
He also revealed that Holmes had over 50 commercial packages delivered to his home and school address during the past four months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...