US man cooked to death in tuna machine
London: A 62-year-old American man was "cooked to death in a machine used to make tinned tuna", The Sun reported Saturday.
Jose Melena was found at the Bumble Bee foods plant in Sante Fe Springs, California at 7 a.m. Thursday.
A Californian health and safety official said it was unclear how the man ended up inside the cooking device called a "steamer machine".
Bumble Bee Foods spokesman Pat Menke expressed condolences to Melena`s family in a written statement. Menke says operations at the canning facility will be suspended until Monday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan