US: Man held for having sex with teddy bear
London: A man in Cincinnati has been arrested for the fourth time for having sex with a teddy bear on Wednesday evening.
According to the Smoking Gun, employees at a health clinic spotted him pleasuring himself in an alley.
The Cincinnati Municipal Court records showed that Charles Marshall has already been convicted three times of engaging in public indecency/disorderly conduct with a teddy bear, the Daily telegraph reported.
The misdemeanours have resulted in short jail sentences and small fines for Marshall.
The 28-year-old man was first busted in February 2010, when witnesses spotted him engaged "with a teddy bear in men’s bathroom" at a public library.
The incident prompted a judge to ban him from all Hamilton Co. public libraries.
The man was again arrested in November 2010 and August 2011 for “masturbating with a stuffed animal (teddy bear)” and “masturbating using a teddy bear in a public place where minors were likely to be present”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Mahatma Gandhi: Know six things you didn't know about him
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan