US: Man held for having sex with teddy bear
London: A man in Cincinnati has been arrested for the fourth time for having sex with a teddy bear on Wednesday evening.
According to the Smoking Gun, employees at a health clinic spotted him pleasuring himself in an alley.
The Cincinnati Municipal Court records showed that Charles Marshall has already been convicted three times of engaging in public indecency/disorderly conduct with a teddy bear, the Daily telegraph reported.
The misdemeanours have resulted in short jail sentences and small fines for Marshall.
The 28-year-old man was first busted in February 2010, when witnesses spotted him engaged "with a teddy bear in men’s bathroom" at a public library.
The incident prompted a judge to ban him from all Hamilton Co. public libraries.
The man was again arrested in November 2010 and August 2011 for “masturbating with a stuffed animal (teddy bear)” and “masturbating using a teddy bear in a public place where minors were likely to be present”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre