US: Man held for having sex with teddy bear
London: A man in Cincinnati has been arrested for the fourth time for having sex with a teddy bear on Wednesday evening.
According to the Smoking Gun, employees at a health clinic spotted him pleasuring himself in an alley.
The Cincinnati Municipal Court records showed that Charles Marshall has already been convicted three times of engaging in public indecency/disorderly conduct with a teddy bear, the Daily telegraph reported.
The misdemeanours have resulted in short jail sentences and small fines for Marshall.
The 28-year-old man was first busted in February 2010, when witnesses spotted him engaged "with a teddy bear in men’s bathroom" at a public library.
The incident prompted a judge to ban him from all Hamilton Co. public libraries.
The man was again arrested in November 2010 and August 2011 for “masturbating with a stuffed animal (teddy bear)” and “masturbating using a teddy bear in a public place where minors were likely to be present”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda