US: Man held for having sex with teddy bear
London: A man in Cincinnati has been arrested for the fourth time for having sex with a teddy bear on Wednesday evening.
According to the Smoking Gun, employees at a health clinic spotted him pleasuring himself in an alley.
The Cincinnati Municipal Court records showed that Charles Marshall has already been convicted three times of engaging in public indecency/disorderly conduct with a teddy bear, the Daily telegraph reported.
The misdemeanours have resulted in short jail sentences and small fines for Marshall.
The 28-year-old man was first busted in February 2010, when witnesses spotted him engaged "with a teddy bear in men’s bathroom" at a public library.
The incident prompted a judge to ban him from all Hamilton Co. public libraries.
The man was again arrested in November 2010 and August 2011 for “masturbating with a stuffed animal (teddy bear)” and “masturbating using a teddy bear in a public place where minors were likely to be present”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman