US: Man held for having sex with teddy bear
London: A man in Cincinnati has been arrested for the fourth time for having sex with a teddy bear on Wednesday evening.
According to the Smoking Gun, employees at a health clinic spotted him pleasuring himself in an alley.
The Cincinnati Municipal Court records showed that Charles Marshall has already been convicted three times of engaging in public indecency/disorderly conduct with a teddy bear, the Daily telegraph reported.
The misdemeanours have resulted in short jail sentences and small fines for Marshall.
The 28-year-old man was first busted in February 2010, when witnesses spotted him engaged "with a teddy bear in men’s bathroom" at a public library.
The incident prompted a judge to ban him from all Hamilton Co. public libraries.
The man was again arrested in November 2010 and August 2011 for “masturbating with a stuffed animal (teddy bear)” and “masturbating using a teddy bear in a public place where minors were likely to be present”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections