US man held for sex with sofa on the street
London: A 46-year-man in the US state of Wisconsin has been arrested for having sex in a street with a sofa, a media report said.
Gerard Streator was spotted bending over an abandoned yellow settee with his trousers round his ankles in Waukesha city, The Sun reported Thursday.
The hotel worker was seen by an off-duty police officer at 11 pm "thrusting his hips" against the sofa, which was in full view next to the kerb. No one was seen on the sofa.
As the police officer yelled at him, the man fled to a nearby apartment block.
He was later arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour.
The man faces up to nine months in jail and a $11,000 fine.
In a similar case, a man is wanted by police in Varallo, Italy, after he was seen having sex with a waste bottle bin.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed