US man held for sex with sofa on the street
London: A 46-year-man in the US state of Wisconsin has been arrested for having sex in a street with a sofa, a media report said.
Gerard Streator was spotted bending over an abandoned yellow settee with his trousers round his ankles in Waukesha city, The Sun reported Thursday.
The hotel worker was seen by an off-duty police officer at 11 pm "thrusting his hips" against the sofa, which was in full view next to the kerb. No one was seen on the sofa.
As the police officer yelled at him, the man fled to a nearby apartment block.
He was later arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour.
The man faces up to nine months in jail and a $11,000 fine.
In a similar case, a man is wanted by police in Varallo, Italy, after he was seen having sex with a waste bottle bin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why