US man held for sex with sofa on the street
London: A 46-year-man in the US state of Wisconsin has been arrested for having sex in a street with a sofa, a media report said.
Gerard Streator was spotted bending over an abandoned yellow settee with his trousers round his ankles in Waukesha city, The Sun reported Thursday.
The hotel worker was seen by an off-duty police officer at 11 pm "thrusting his hips" against the sofa, which was in full view next to the kerb. No one was seen on the sofa.
As the police officer yelled at him, the man fled to a nearby apartment block.
He was later arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour.
The man faces up to nine months in jail and a $11,000 fine.
In a similar case, a man is wanted by police in Varallo, Italy, after he was seen having sex with a waste bottle bin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Rate of inflation slower than in UPA times: PM Narendra Modi
- 2016 Canada Open: Jwala Gutta-Ashwini Ponappa pair eyes title ahead of Rio Games
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Brexit vote sends new shocks through financial markets, political chaos deepens
- Wimbledon: World No. 223 dumps out Ana Ivanovic in first round