US man solicited wife`s rape online: Police
Twin Falls (Idaho): A US man has been charged with soliciting men to rape his wife through the "casual encounters" section of Craigslist.
The 32-year-old was arraigned yesterday on charges of solicitation of rape and burglary.
Prosecutors say the man, without his wife`s knowledge or consent, posted a classified ad posing as a woman who fantasized about being raped, and then exchanged emails with the men who responded to arrange the assaults.
Twin Falls police were called to the woman`s house shortly after midnight Thursday and again Saturday afternoon to reports that men had broken into the house. The first man fled when the woman`s handgun went off during a struggle. She held the second man at gunpoint until police arrived.
Police allege the husband had instructed the second man to force his way into the home, rape the woman and "not stop no matter how much she resisted."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance