US man solicited wife`s rape online: Police
Twin Falls (Idaho): A US man has been charged with soliciting men to rape his wife through the "casual encounters" section of Craigslist.
The 32-year-old was arraigned yesterday on charges of solicitation of rape and burglary.
Prosecutors say the man, without his wife`s knowledge or consent, posted a classified ad posing as a woman who fantasized about being raped, and then exchanged emails with the men who responded to arrange the assaults.
Twin Falls police were called to the woman`s house shortly after midnight Thursday and again Saturday afternoon to reports that men had broken into the house. The first man fled when the woman`s handgun went off during a struggle. She held the second man at gunpoint until police arrived.
Police allege the husband had instructed the second man to force his way into the home, rape the woman and "not stop no matter how much she resisted."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics