US man survives five-floor jump from building
New York: A 39-year-old man has miraculously survived after jumping from the seventh floor of an apartment in the US.
The man jumped from the seventh-floor window of the apartment in Turtle Bay, Manhattan in New York City, officials said.
However, his fall was broken when he landed on a second-floor balcony of the building on Second Avenue, Turtle Bay, they said.
He was admitted to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital after surviving the five-story plunge, `The New York Daily News` reported.
The middle-aged man has traumatic injuries and his condition has been stated as critical but stable, the report said.
The man was not identified in the report and it is not yet known why he jumped from the seventh floor of the apartment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam