US man survives five-floor jump from building
New York: A 39-year-old man has miraculously survived after jumping from the seventh floor of an apartment in the US.
The man jumped from the seventh-floor window of the apartment in Turtle Bay, Manhattan in New York City, officials said.
However, his fall was broken when he landed on a second-floor balcony of the building on Second Avenue, Turtle Bay, they said.
He was admitted to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital after surviving the five-story plunge, `The New York Daily News` reported.
The middle-aged man has traumatic injuries and his condition has been stated as critical but stable, the report said.
The man was not identified in the report and it is not yet known why he jumped from the seventh floor of the apartment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city