`US military shooting suspect in hospital`
Fort Worth: US military officials say an Army psychiatrist charged in a shooting rampage in Texas has been hospitalised for undisclosed reasons.
A news release says Maj. Nidal Hasan is in good condition today after being admitted to the Fort Hood hospital Saturday. It says he should be released within two days.
It says medical privacy laws prevent the release of information about Hasan`s health or why he`s there.
Hasan faces the death penalty if convicted in the 2009 attack that killed 13 people and wounded more than two dozen.
Hasan is paralysed from the waist down after police shot him. His trial is on hold over his beard, which violates Army rules. He is appealing a judge`s order that he be forcibly shaved before the trial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days