`US military shooting suspect in hospital`
Fort Worth: US military officials say an Army psychiatrist charged in a shooting rampage in Texas has been hospitalised for undisclosed reasons.
A news release says Maj. Nidal Hasan is in good condition today after being admitted to the Fort Hood hospital Saturday. It says he should be released within two days.
It says medical privacy laws prevent the release of information about Hasan`s health or why he`s there.
Hasan faces the death penalty if convicted in the 2009 attack that killed 13 people and wounded more than two dozen.
Hasan is paralysed from the waist down after police shot him. His trial is on hold over his beard, which violates Army rules. He is appealing a judge`s order that he be forcibly shaved before the trial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies