`US military shooting suspect in hospital`
Fort Worth: US military officials say an Army psychiatrist charged in a shooting rampage in Texas has been hospitalised for undisclosed reasons.
A news release says Maj. Nidal Hasan is in good condition today after being admitted to the Fort Hood hospital Saturday. It says he should be released within two days.
It says medical privacy laws prevent the release of information about Hasan`s health or why he`s there.
Hasan faces the death penalty if convicted in the 2009 attack that killed 13 people and wounded more than two dozen.
Hasan is paralysed from the waist down after police shot him. His trial is on hold over his beard, which violates Army rules. He is appealing a judge`s order that he be forcibly shaved before the trial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'