`US military shooting suspect in hospital`
Fort Worth: US military officials say an Army psychiatrist charged in a shooting rampage in Texas has been hospitalised for undisclosed reasons.
A news release says Maj. Nidal Hasan is in good condition today after being admitted to the Fort Hood hospital Saturday. It says he should be released within two days.
It says medical privacy laws prevent the release of information about Hasan`s health or why he`s there.
Hasan faces the death penalty if convicted in the 2009 attack that killed 13 people and wounded more than two dozen.
Hasan is paralysed from the waist down after police shot him. His trial is on hold over his beard, which violates Army rules. He is appealing a judge`s order that he be forcibly shaved before the trial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read