US mom accused of ‘cyber-bullying son’
New York: A US woman, who has been accused of cyber-bullying her ten-year-old son on Facebook by calling him an “a-----e”, has been banned from posting anything about her kids online.
According to court documents the woman said that she wrote the insult about her son because that’s what “he is.”
An appeals court said that ‘ her testimony reflected a lack of insight as to the nature of her conduct toward her oldest child,’ the New York Daily News reports.
The court barred the woman from “posting any communications to or about her children on any social network site.”
The court found that the woman used Facebook to “insult and demean the child,” calling him a a-----e, among other things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?