US mom accused of ‘cyber-bullying son’
New York: A US woman, who has been accused of cyber-bullying her ten-year-old son on Facebook by calling him an “a-----e”, has been banned from posting anything about her kids online.
According to court documents the woman said that she wrote the insult about her son because that’s what “he is.”
An appeals court said that ‘ her testimony reflected a lack of insight as to the nature of her conduct toward her oldest child,’ the New York Daily News reports.
The court barred the woman from “posting any communications to or about her children on any social network site.”
The court found that the woman used Facebook to “insult and demean the child,” calling him a a-----e, among other things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid