US mom accused of ‘cyber-bullying son’
New York: A US woman, who has been accused of cyber-bullying her ten-year-old son on Facebook by calling him an “a-----e”, has been banned from posting anything about her kids online.
According to court documents the woman said that she wrote the insult about her son because that’s what “he is.”
An appeals court said that ‘ her testimony reflected a lack of insight as to the nature of her conduct toward her oldest child,’ the New York Daily News reports.
The court barred the woman from “posting any communications to or about her children on any social network site.”
The court found that the woman used Facebook to “insult and demean the child,” calling him a a-----e, among other things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?