US mom accused of ‘cyber-bullying son’
New York: A US woman, who has been accused of cyber-bullying her ten-year-old son on Facebook by calling him an “a-----e”, has been banned from posting anything about her kids online.
According to court documents the woman said that she wrote the insult about her son because that’s what “he is.”
An appeals court said that ‘ her testimony reflected a lack of insight as to the nature of her conduct toward her oldest child,’ the New York Daily News reports.
The court barred the woman from “posting any communications to or about her children on any social network site.”
The court found that the woman used Facebook to “insult and demean the child,” calling him a a-----e, among other things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad