`US mom filmed sex tape with teenage son`
New York: A northern California mother has been accused of having sex with her estranged 16-year-old son after contacting him on Facebook.
According to a law enforcement source, Mistie Atkinson had been estranged from the boy almost his entire life when she hunted him down on Facebook last year.
“It appears she hadn’t had any contact with the son for 15 years, and now he’s 16,” the New York Daily News quoted a source as telling the Napa Valley Register.
“She contacted him late last year via Facebook and was sending him messages inappropriately,” the source said.
Police in Napa, California, were serving a search warrant in early March when they found Atkinson and the son in a hotel room, authorities said.
The 32-year-old was arrested and charged with four felonies including incest, oral copulation with a minor and contacting a minor for sex using electronic communication.
According to a prosecution source, the fourth charge involves Atkinson sending naked photos to the teen.
Atkinson has pleaded not guilty and faces up to five years in jail if convicted.
She is due back in court on May 10.
Napa police said in a court filing that videos taken from the teen’s phone show Atkinson allegedly performing oral sex and engaging in sexual intercourse with the boy, the newspaper reported.
The videos were dated February 03 and February 04, the paper said.
“Atkinson and the victim are aware they are biological mother and son,” police said in a court affidavit.
Atkinson has a history of contact with cops, including multiple domestic violence calls involving the residence in Nice, California, she shares with a boyfriend, police said.
She was arrested for domestic battery on November 27, police said.
“That appears to be the start of her spiral,” the law enforcement source said, linking the arrest to her pursuit of the teen.
The father of the boy, who has full custody, has obtained a restraining order against Atkinson, the Napa Valley Register reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth