US: Obama tucks wife Michelle in bed each night
London: Michelle Obama has spoken out about her intimate time with US President Barack Obama and has also revealed their bedtime ritual.
Michelle described how the President ‘tucks her in’ to bed each night.
She said that they don’t set out specific time for each other, instead they share a couple of daily rituals.
“We have a ritual where he tucks me in, because I’m usually in bed before anybody. He’ll come and turn the lights out and give me a kiss and we’ll talk. He’s like, `Ready to be tucked?` I’m like, `Yes I am`,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling People magazine.
She further said that walking the dog is another opportunity for them to share some alone time.
“We live above the store, which means 6.30 pm is dinner,” she said.
“The first half hour, we’re talking to the girls, then we shoo them off to go walk Bo and catch a little check-in without the kids,” she said.
The First Lady also admitted that she hopes she will never be photographed in her swimwear.
“That’s been my one goal: I don’t want to be caught dead in a bathing suit,” she said.
She also revealed that swimming is one of the few sports she does not excel at.
“I won’t drown but you won’t see me doing laps in the pool,” she said.
When it comes to her gym workouts, however, she can still outpace her husband.
On being asked if they compete athletically, she replied by saying “not anymore”.
“Not anymore, because I’m in way better shape than he is,” she said.
Instead, they are more likely to be teasing each other about push-up counts.
“We don’t take ourselves too seriously,” she said.
“At the gym we’re spending a lot more time laughing about who is trying to get out of doing their push-ups, who’s whining too much,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Tripura Governor gets additional charge of Arunachal Pradesh
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- 7th Pay Commission: 23.5% hike in salaries, minimum pay increased to Rs 18,000 per month; arrears to be paid this year
- These MPs may become ministers if PM Modi goes in for Cabinet reshuffle - List Inside
- SHOCKING VIDEO of Pampore attack surfaces online; terrorists can be heard firing indiscriminately - WATCH