US, Pak to hold meeting of working group on non-proliferation
Washington: Two senior US officials will travel to Pakistan to hold the meeting of a US-Pak working group on non-proliferation.
Led by Rose Gottemoeller, the Acting Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, the US-Pakistan Security, Strategic Stability, and Non-proliferation Working Group would meet in Islamabad next week.
Assistant Secretary of State for International Security and Non-proliferation Thomas Countryman will also attend the working group meeting.
"These regular talks between the United States and Pakistan cover a range of bilateral and multilateral non-proliferation issues and follow other recent working groups on economics and finance, energy, and defence," the State Department said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Allergic customer dies after being served nut-based curry; restaurant owner found guilty
- Here's a guide to fertility preservation in adult female cancer survivors
- China apprehensive of Tim Cook's plans for India: Chinese media
- Hilarious: Can you guess who these face-swapped celebrities are? – Watch to know
- Himachal Pradesh favours more vehicles going to Rohtang Pass from Manali