US President visits San Francisco`s Chinatown
Washington: US President Barack Obama made an unannounced visit to a restaurant in San Francisco`s China Town neighbourhood to buy dumplings.
According to an Obama aide, the US President bought some "dimsum dumplings" from the Great Eastern Restaurant. As Obama entered the restaurant, taking those inside by surprise, people got up and rushed towards him.
"How are you? Good to see you!" Obama told them. He spent time in the dining room and posed for pictures. Obama, who is seeking re-election in the November polls, is in San Francisco to attend fund-raiser events.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!