US presidential polls make a 4-year-old girl cry
New York: Tired of long US presidential campaign? So is four-year-old girl Abby Evans.
Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, 27, posted a YouTube video of her daughter saying that she is tired of "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney."
In a 22-second clip released on Wednesday that has gone viral online, Abby is seen frowning, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, asks why she is crying.
Abby replies: "Because I`m tired of Bronco Obama and Mitt Romney."
Her mother then says the election will be over soon. "Yay," Abby says through her sobs.
Abby and her mother live in Colorado, a closely fought battleground state that has been pummelled with more than USD 83 million in campaign advertising.
Elizabeth Evans told KUSA-TV that her daughter started crying in the car while listening to an NPR report on the election.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media