US presidential polls make a 4-year-old girl cry
New York: Tired of long US presidential campaign? So is four-year-old girl Abby Evans.
Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, 27, posted a YouTube video of her daughter saying that she is tired of "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney."
In a 22-second clip released on Wednesday that has gone viral online, Abby is seen frowning, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, asks why she is crying.
Abby replies: "Because I`m tired of Bronco Obama and Mitt Romney."
Her mother then says the election will be over soon. "Yay," Abby says through her sobs.
Abby and her mother live in Colorado, a closely fought battleground state that has been pummelled with more than USD 83 million in campaign advertising.
Elizabeth Evans told KUSA-TV that her daughter started crying in the car while listening to an NPR report on the election.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city