US presidential polls make a 4-year-old girl cry
New York: Tired of long US presidential campaign? So is four-year-old girl Abby Evans.
Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, 27, posted a YouTube video of her daughter saying that she is tired of "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney."
In a 22-second clip released on Wednesday that has gone viral online, Abby is seen frowning, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, asks why she is crying.
Abby replies: "Because I`m tired of Bronco Obama and Mitt Romney."
Her mother then says the election will be over soon. "Yay," Abby says through her sobs.
Abby and her mother live in Colorado, a closely fought battleground state that has been pummelled with more than USD 83 million in campaign advertising.
Elizabeth Evans told KUSA-TV that her daughter started crying in the car while listening to an NPR report on the election.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love