US presidential polls make a 4-year-old girl cry
New York: Tired of long US presidential campaign? So is four-year-old girl Abby Evans.
Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, 27, posted a YouTube video of her daughter saying that she is tired of "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney."
In a 22-second clip released on Wednesday that has gone viral online, Abby is seen frowning, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, asks why she is crying.
Abby replies: "Because I`m tired of Bronco Obama and Mitt Romney."
Her mother then says the election will be over soon. "Yay," Abby says through her sobs.
Abby and her mother live in Colorado, a closely fought battleground state that has been pummelled with more than USD 83 million in campaign advertising.
Elizabeth Evans told KUSA-TV that her daughter started crying in the car while listening to an NPR report on the election.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet