US presidential polls make a 4-year-old girl cry
New York: Tired of long US presidential campaign? So is four-year-old girl Abby Evans.
Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, 27, posted a YouTube video of her daughter saying that she is tired of "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney."
In a 22-second clip released on Wednesday that has gone viral online, Abby is seen frowning, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her mother, Elizabeth Evans, asks why she is crying.
Abby replies: "Because I`m tired of Bronco Obama and Mitt Romney."
Her mother then says the election will be over soon. "Yay," Abby says through her sobs.
Abby and her mother live in Colorado, a closely fought battleground state that has been pummelled with more than USD 83 million in campaign advertising.
Elizabeth Evans told KUSA-TV that her daughter started crying in the car while listening to an NPR report on the election.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Amit Shah to inaugurate workshop of BJP state core committees
- Samsung likely to launch Tizen powered Z2 smartphone in India today
- Baloch leaders booked: JKNPP calls on Centre to slap sedition charges against separatists
- Earth's temperature dropped during solar eclipse
- 5.5 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar-India border; tremors felt in Assam