US `sceptical` of report on NKorea`s plans for 3rd nuke test
Washington: The United States is "skeptical"
of a media report that says North Korea is going ahead with
its third nuclear test.
"We are skeptical of that report. But obviously it`s an
area that we watch intensively," Assistant Secretary of State
for Public Affairs P J Crowley said Tuesday.
"We will keep watching, you know, for evidence of any
provocative activity. But I would be skeptical of that
report," he said.
Crowley was responding to a question on a South Korean
media report stating that Pyongyang has begun preparations for
another nuclear test, possibly in May or June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui