US `sceptical` of report on NKorea`s plans for 3rd nuke test
Washington: The United States is "skeptical"
of a media report that says North Korea is going ahead with
its third nuclear test.
"We are skeptical of that report. But obviously it`s an
area that we watch intensively," Assistant Secretary of State
for Public Affairs P J Crowley said Tuesday.
"We will keep watching, you know, for evidence of any
provocative activity. But I would be skeptical of that
report," he said.
Crowley was responding to a question on a South Korean
media report stating that Pyongyang has begun preparations for
another nuclear test, possibly in May or June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued