US `sceptical` of report on NKorea`s plans for 3rd nuke test
Washington: The United States is "skeptical"
of a media report that says North Korea is going ahead with
its third nuclear test.
"We are skeptical of that report. But obviously it`s an
area that we watch intensively," Assistant Secretary of State
for Public Affairs P J Crowley said Tuesday.
"We will keep watching, you know, for evidence of any
provocative activity. But I would be skeptical of that
report," he said.
Crowley was responding to a question on a South Korean
media report stating that Pyongyang has begun preparations for
another nuclear test, possibly in May or June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy