US: Shooting at Wisconsin mall injures at least 7
Wisconsin: In yet another shooting incident in US, gunfire is reported to have taken place in the Wisconsin state of the US on Sunday morning.
As per report, at least seven people have injured when a gunman went on `mass` shooting spree at around 11 am near a suburban Milwaukee shopping centre across the street from Brookfield Square mall at the Azana spa in Wisconsin.
Beth Strohbusch, a spokeswoman for Froedtert Memorial Hospital said, four people were treated for non-critical injuries, while three more were expected.
The mall was locked down, according to The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Meanwhile, the area where the incident happened has been cordoned-off and locked on. The Police has reached the spot and the hunt is on to nab the shooter.
The police has described the shooting suspect as an African-American with a bald head, brown eyes and 6`1`` height.
WTMZ reported that he may be driving a black 2003 Mazda. Authorities believe he may be from Brown Deer.
Tactical teams including a medical helicopter, fire, ambulance vehicles have reached the spot.
In August this year, a gunman named Wade Michael Page, a US Army veteran opened fire in a Gurdwara in Oak Creek that killed six worshippers, including four Indians and injured four others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?