US: Shooting at Wisconsin mall injures at least 7
Wisconsin: In yet another shooting incident in US, gunfire is reported to have taken place in the Wisconsin state of the US on Sunday morning.
As per report, at least seven people have injured when a gunman went on `mass` shooting spree at around 11 am near a suburban Milwaukee shopping centre across the street from Brookfield Square mall at the Azana spa in Wisconsin.
Beth Strohbusch, a spokeswoman for Froedtert Memorial Hospital said, four people were treated for non-critical injuries, while three more were expected.
The mall was locked down, according to The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Meanwhile, the area where the incident happened has been cordoned-off and locked on. The Police has reached the spot and the hunt is on to nab the shooter.
The police has described the shooting suspect as an African-American with a bald head, brown eyes and 6`1`` height.
WTMZ reported that he may be driving a black 2003 Mazda. Authorities believe he may be from Brown Deer.
Tactical teams including a medical helicopter, fire, ambulance vehicles have reached the spot.
In August this year, a gunman named Wade Michael Page, a US Army veteran opened fire in a Gurdwara in Oak Creek that killed six worshippers, including four Indians and injured four others.
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy
- Man wanted in 14 cases arrested after gun-battle in Odisha, 2 injured
- Pakistan playing to gallery in publicising Kashmir issue: Ex-envoy SK Lambah