US shooting: Judge delays plea in Colorado theater shooting
Centennial (Colorado): The accused gunman in last year`s Colorado theater shooting won`t have to enter a plea until March.
A judge on Friday granted a defence motion to delay the arraignment of James Holmes until March 12. The decision comes a day after the judge ruled that Holmes should stand trial.
Defence lawyers didn`t give a reason for the delay.
The lawyers might want to seek a mental health evaluation by a doctor of their choosing. The lawyers have said Holmes is mentally ill, raising the possibility of an insanity defense. The attack left 12 dead and 70 wounded in one of the country`s worst mass shootings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Overhaul Indian sports bodies and de-link from Political patronage to overcome Rio fiasco: CPI-M
- Fawad Khan has short yet pivotal role in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Karan Johar
- Looks like it takes a lot of men to doll up Sunny Leone- See pic
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'