US soldier killed north of Baghdad
Baghdad: The US military says an American soldier has been killed north of Baghdad.
A statement issued on Monday says the soldier`s patrol was attacked the day before in the Diyala provincial capital of Baqouba. It says the incident is under investigation and gives no more details.
The death raises to more than 4,415 the number of US military personnel who have died in Iraq since the war began in March 2003. That`s according to a news agency’s count.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi