US student feasts on housemate`s body parts
Washington: A college student accused of killing a housemate in the US has told police that he ate the victim`s heart and part of brain after his death.
Police found a human head and hands in metal tins while the rest of Alexander Kinyua`s housemate was found dumped in a church rubbish bin, the Daily Mirror reported.
The 21-year-old had hidden the head and hands of the dead man in his family`s basement laundry room in a suburb of Baltimore city.
Kinyua is charged with murder and other charges in the death of 37-year-old Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie of Ghana.
Sheriff`s spokeswoman Monica Worrell said though chief medical examiner had not yet officially identified the body parts, but authorities believe they are those of Kodie, who went missing May 25.
On Tuesday, Kinyua`s father, Antony Kinyua, called detectives and reported that another son, Jarrod, found what he thought were human remains in the house where they all lived in Joppatowne, Maryland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway