US student feasts on housemate`s body parts
Washington: A college student accused of killing a housemate in the US has told police that he ate the victim`s heart and part of brain after his death.
Police found a human head and hands in metal tins while the rest of Alexander Kinyua`s housemate was found dumped in a church rubbish bin, the Daily Mirror reported.
The 21-year-old had hidden the head and hands of the dead man in his family`s basement laundry room in a suburb of Baltimore city.
Kinyua is charged with murder and other charges in the death of 37-year-old Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie of Ghana.
Sheriff`s spokeswoman Monica Worrell said though chief medical examiner had not yet officially identified the body parts, but authorities believe they are those of Kodie, who went missing May 25.
On Tuesday, Kinyua`s father, Antony Kinyua, called detectives and reported that another son, Jarrod, found what he thought were human remains in the house where they all lived in Joppatowne, Maryland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!