US supports peaceful resolution of India-China boundary issue
Washington: The United States has said that it supports peaceful and bilateral resolution of boundary dispute between India and China.
"The United States supports India and China working together to settle their boundary disputes bilaterally and peacefully, and that`s what we`ve continued to urge throughout this," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters at his news conference yesterday.
Ventrell was responding to question on the US position on the latest flaring of tension between India and China after the latter infiltrated inside the Indian territory and established a post inside the India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- Watch: CCTV footage of open firing on a liquor shop in Jabalpur
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!