US supports peaceful resolution of India-China boundary issue
Washington: The United States has said that it supports peaceful and bilateral resolution of boundary dispute between India and China.
"The United States supports India and China working together to settle their boundary disputes bilaterally and peacefully, and that`s what we`ve continued to urge throughout this," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters at his news conference yesterday.
Ventrell was responding to question on the US position on the latest flaring of tension between India and China after the latter infiltrated inside the Indian territory and established a post inside the India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!