US teacher faces trial for sex with her students
London: A US teacher, accused of having an orgy with four of her teen students while a fifth filmed it all on his mobile phone, has appeared in court where the incident`s alleged footage has been shown to a jury during the trial in the Texas state`s Fort Worth city.
Brittni Colleps, 28, a mother of three, has been accused of taking part in the romp, The Sun reported on Thursday.
The former English teacher and basketball coach is said to have used text messages to persuade the boys for participating in the act. She looked away as the cameraphone film was shown to the court, said local media reports.
It is claimed Colleps exchanged over 100 messages in a single day with one of the teenagers during spring of 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city