US teacher faces trial for sex with her students
London: A US teacher, accused of having an orgy with four of her teen students while a fifth filmed it all on his mobile phone, has appeared in court where the incident`s alleged footage has been shown to a jury during the trial in the Texas state`s Fort Worth city.
Brittni Colleps, 28, a mother of three, has been accused of taking part in the romp, The Sun reported on Thursday.
The former English teacher and basketball coach is said to have used text messages to persuade the boys for participating in the act. She looked away as the cameraphone film was shown to the court, said local media reports.
It is claimed Colleps exchanged over 100 messages in a single day with one of the teenagers during spring of 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption