US toddler survives third floor fall
New York: A three-year-old boy in the US, who was pretending to be Spider-Man, miraculously survived death after tumbling out of a third-floor apartment window.
The boy was playing superheroes at home with a sibling on Monday night when the playtime went horribly wrong and he ended up in the hospital in Anaheim, California.
Reports suggest he was jumping on a bed when he knocked off a screen and tumbled out the window.
However, his fall was miraculously broken by bushes and dirt on the ground, `New York Daily News` reported.
His parents found him bleeding from the head but still conscious.
The boy was rushed to a hospital, where doctors said he had suffered only "minor" injuries.
Anaheim police Seargent Wayne Alonso said it was a warning about kids having access to windows.
"You never want to have anything up against a wall that a kid could climb on to have access to a window," Alonso told City News Service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane